- Cloudy Mountain Morphology Unit; Occupying most of the research areas in the southeast, northeast and northwest, dendritic river flow patterns, young adult stadia, 500-900 meters above sea level.
- Morphological unit of the remaining volcano body; Occupying the north of Sorik Marapi peak, steep slopes, 600-1200 meters above sea level.
- Unit of Morphology Remaining Slope of Old Volcano; Occupying the western and northeastern peaks, dendritic river flow patterns, steep slopes, altitude of 1400-1800 meters above sea level.
- Unit of Lava Morphology and Lava Sorik Lava Sorik Tua The length of the east-west direction and occupies about 15% of the area of research. The western slopes sloped and sloped in the eastern dendritic river flow pattern,
- young stadium, the height of 1200-1600 meters above sea level.
- Unit of Morphology of Sorapi Marapi slopes; Extends east-west along the road to Christmas, medium slopes, radial river flow patterns, young stadia, 1200-1600 meters above sea level.
- The Morphological Unit of Cones of Marapi; Occupying part of Sorapi Marapi Young cone, bumpy, steep slopes, radial river flow pattern, young stadia, altitude 1600-2150 meters above sea level.
- Alluvial Plains Morphological Unit; Occupying the north and northeast, relatively flat, is formed by the alluvial deposits produced from rivers in the adult-age stadia, a height of 400-500 meters above sea level.