- 1512; Further details are missing. Neumann van Padang (1951), wrote only, that the eruption was a normal esplotion and occurred in one or both of its central craters.
- 1715; There is also no further information, apparently similar to what happened in 1512.
- 1821; Occurs in March. Reinwardt watched on March 23 during his visit to eastern Indonesia. The eruption is similar to the previous one.
- 1860; Reiche reported the eruption since Sept. 11, his activities taking place from the summit crater, continuously with greatness, and only decreased after 1k a month.
- 1911; Pannekoek van Rheden (1911, p.221) writes, at the beginning of 1911 smoke escapes from its highest peak. On February 8th at Bima was an earthquake and on February 13 the smoke blasted at its peak. According to locals, the northern crater rim has been split by the February 8 earthquake.
- 1912 Neuman van Padang (1951) also lists the normal esplosiva eruption from the central crater in April.
- 1927 Further information is missing. It can only be said, that there is normal esplosi inside the main crater.
- 1953 Activity begins on 19 March. Lavapun flows in the western crater of Doro Api. The next rainy season causes the lava that 3 rivers Sori Oi and Mengada Joro Sangeang village, the width of the lava on the beach is 1k 2 km, Sori Miro and a river other east, is a small stream only. According to Dalu Djamaludin, smoke clumps follow follow Sori Oi to the sea. Hadikusumo (1955) mentions the existence of a 1953 lava tongue.
- 1964-1965-1967; –
- 1985 -1987; The eruption began July 30, 1985 to August 1985. The eruption of ash accompanied by a rumbling sound thick smoke with strong gas pressure with an altitude of 800 m above the peak.
- 1997-1999; Eruption pert) ama occurred on January 24, 1997, at 12:40 WITA issued ash eruption 1000 m above the peak, then the next day the ash eruption height between 300 – 1000 m above the peak. Eruption ash reaches Doropeti, Wera and Bima (thick ash of 0.2 mm ashes). Rays of fire began to be observed from January 26, 1997 to February 16, 1997. Besides the ash eruption also accompanied by effusive eruptions forming lava domes and incandescent light material. Eruption activity ended in 1999 with a rest period of several days – months
- 2009; Increased seismimisitas activities.
- 2013; Since mid-June 2013, authorities have placed the volcano on ‘high alert’ status for possible eruptions. On May 30, a major eruption occurred around 3:55 pm local time.