|Based on the historical record of Peut Sagoue mountain, the last recorded activity is:
- 1918 Report from Dutch soldier mount Peut Sagoue shows improvement.
- 1919 On September 25, white smoke rises from one of the western peaks of Peut Sagoue.
- 1920 Observations conducted by Dutch troops in March from a distance visible smoke poles soared into the sky with a fire coming from the crater to the west and the east. In May from a distance visible smoke clumps accompanied by roar and fire bursts of fire.
- 1998 On April 26, Garuda Indonesia Airline pilot crossed the Peut Sagoue mountain area at 7 Km altitude to see an ash eruption with a height of 3 Km.
- 2000 In December eruption and spread of the ash reached Geumpang, Lutung, Mane and Bangke lk distance. 20 Km from the mountain Peut Sagoue.