||History of Dolok Sibual-buali Nature Reserve:
- The Dolok Sibual-buali Forest is designated a 5,000 ha Dolok Sibual-buali Forest Area Register Number 3 with Government Besluit No.6, dated January 5, 1920.
- Furthermore, based on the Decree of the Minister of Agriculture No.923 / Kpts / Um / 12/1982 dated December 27, 1982 on the Appointment of Forest Areas in the North Sumatra Province area of 3,780,132.02 ha as forest area, that Dolok Sibual-buali forest area serves as protected forest.
- Based on the Decree of the Minister of Agriculture No. 215 / Kpts / Um / 14/1982, dated April 8, 1982, the Forest Area Register 3 Dolok Sibual-buali has been designated as a reserve area of 5,000 ha.
- Based on the Decree of the Governor of North Sumatra No.650 / 458 / BPSU / V / 97, dated March 31, 1997 on pemaduserasian RTRWP and TGHK Province of North Sumatra, forest area Dolok Sibual-buali still maintained as a nature reserve area.
- Based on North Sumatera Regional Regulation No. 7 of 2003 on the Spatial Planning of North Sumatra Province in 2003-2018, the Dolok Sibual-buali forest area is maintained as a nature reserve area.
- After switching function to Nature Reserve, based on Decree of Minister of Agriculture No.215 / Kpts / Um / 14/1982, dated April 8, 1982, the Dolok Sibual-buali Nature Reserve of Area 3 has an area of 5,000 hectares.